Thursday, September 8, 2011

New Beginnings!

So for those of you that don't know me personally, I'm a single mom to the most handsome little boy ever. 



See what I mean? Cutest kid ever, not biased. ;) The munchkin & I lived with mi familia up until last September while I finished school & got on my feet. In September, we found a two bedroom apartment & finally moved out. It was liberating and sad all at the same time--we are a very close family! My lease is up this month & I have been really stressed about finding a new place. I knew I wanted a house, but the single mom status makes the budget a little tighter. I was getting discouraged & thought I would never find anything. And then today happened....I put my deposit down on this beauty...


[Ignore the old carpet out front--but it does mean its all freshy fresh inside] 
My bf did great! His friends dad is the landlord & I really lucked out. I've been using Craigslist & did one day of the "drive-around" method. After two scam emails from Craigslist & no luck driving around--Joey saved the day. I move in October 1st & can't wait!!

And the icing on the cake for my day--we won our first soccer game!! I'm playing in the Chesapeake evening league. It's going to be a great season. Woohoo.

Hope everyone else's day was as good as mine! 

No comments:

Post a Comment