Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Juicing & Planning

Today's Juice was "Peachy Cantaloupe". 



My friend Jenn recommended I try cantaloupe + orange + mint, but I don't have any oranges & my peaches were really ripe! This juice was delish! Very frothy & sweet like dessert. 


For a great workout, enlist Jillian Michaels and her Ripped in 30 dvd. That's what I'm doing tonight! I ran a mile in this ridiculous heat (105 today) and played a round of sand volleyball. The sand was nuclear hot & I'm not very coordinated--just a nice person that offers to sub. It was great to be outside sweating & soaking up some vitamin D though!


Also, tonight--some of my friends & I decided on our final costumes for the Dirty 30!! We signed up to run this mud/adventure race with 15 obstacles. I'm extremely excited & can't wait to post pictures! It's going to be a good time with some great friends. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment