Remember here when I told you my friend Ashley was taking some picture of me & Phoenix? Well here’s an early Christmas present for you...a few amazing snapshots of P & I!
Also, here’s a preview of what I’m looking forward to in December:
- Christmas!! My mom & I decorated my house this afternoon & put up the tree. It’s so festive around here and I love it. Here’s a shot of my tree! It’s natural, hippie-ish & rustic with a touch of sparkle--perfect for me. :)
It's impossible to see in this picture, but the tree has a wood "log" like center. There is a pinecone, cinnamon stick, cranberry garland and green acorn shaped ornaments. Also, bronze & gold sparkly snowflakes. Love. :)
- My last run of the year (the Sandridge Santa Dash) & dressing up. Yesterday I picked up a snowman hat for Phoenix & today I got his white sweatsuit ordered. Can’t wait to decorate it! Now I just need to figure out what I’m wearing.
- Starting Power 90 on December 1st. I vow to finish 90 days!! I have done all the prep (setting up a calendar) & am determined to be committed.
- Celebrating my little bro’s 21st birthday. Geez I can’t believe the little guy is going to be 21! Seems like just yesterday I was beating him up...oh wait--I was! Ha!!
- And lastly, training for a longer race. The whole time Caro & I were running the Turkey Trot, she was telling me about this training plan we were starting so I could run in Charleston with her this spring. We will see, we will see. ;) The race is March 31st.