Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Fitness Mania & Week 1 Goal Review


Last weekend was a whirlwind! I started it off right with a major sweat session AKA Fitness Mania.


Fitness Mania is an event my work puts on at the beginning of the year to get employees motivated. There are six 30-minute time slots with a choice of six different fitness classes. They even have a “Kids Mania” so the kiddos can join the fun!



This was my second year to attend, but last year I only participated in two classes. This time I wanted to push myself to the limits, so I completed all six time slots. Here’s what my schedule looked like:

Maniac Schedule

9:00 AM- Power Yoga

9:30 AM- HIT

10:00 AM- Pilates Circuit

10:30 AM- Rock Wall Orientation

11:00 AM- SPARQ

11:30 AM- Barre Fusion

Power Yoga, Pilates & Barre Fusion are classes I have attended before but the other three were new to me. My body was screaming, but finishing those three hours was definitely motivating to continue my resolutions for this year....so here is how I’m doing!!




Week 1:

Four fabulous runs with friends in the sunshine

Made a new vegan dish (simple): Barley, Butternut Squash & Spinach

Attended both yoga & pilates.

Packed my lunch twice. (short week)

Completed three weights sessions.

How are your resolutions going?!

Anyone have any good tips on how to stay motivated for the year? 



I found this article pretty interesting if you want to check it out. I’m so proud my company is on this list!

No comments:

Post a Comment